Black and White

B: "I don't know; yet I don't want to know."

W: "If you said so, not need to know."

W: "But you know tho."

B: "But How?"

W: "It's been a minute, yet you're breaking the law."

B: "Wait... What? by saying 'How'?"

B: "How could you live with merely bow to the law?"

B: "I mean, well yeah we ain't something but two pair monochrome raw!"

W: "by any means necessary, law is law."

W: "How could you just deny simply a law?"

B: "For-gust-sake we just exist a moment ago, yet you blame me for ignoring the law? we didn't even know what its stand for."

W: "attention my fair friend, is the only thing I concern here. So what sought you to do that ask, Fraud?"

B: "Are you mad? I don't even know who you're; yet you blame me for everything I did, which is none by my sight!"

W: "Did I make myself clear? My only reason has been told, right?"

W: "Smart people tend to set comparisons, in order to know which is Black or White. I consider you already know that, don't you?"

B: "That's it! That is it! we ain't people yet, you know that! not even close to human as organism tho! we're just some horde of Black above this White! we're just a thought! for-dust-sake!

W: "Corgito Ergo Sum."

B: "When did you learn that language?! we're exist just a moment ago! Cyka Blyat!"


Prochnost.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts